Terms and Conditions
Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
- The Site is owned and operated by Premier Brands of America Inc. and its affiliates (referred to collectively in this policy as “we,” “us,” “our” and other similar pronouns).
- As our business evolves, this Policy may change, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your personal information will be treated.
- This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through our Site, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person, except that your rights to opt-out of our use and sharing of your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes applies also to the personal information that we collect offline.
- Our advertisements that are displayed to you on third-party websites may be customized to your interests and preferences based on your personally identifiable information and web site usage information collected through our Site unless you opt out by following the instructions that can be found at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. (You have to opt-out using each of your Web browsing applications separately.) However, if you opt-out we may still suggest offerings to you on our Site based on your history at our Site.
What information is collected on this Site?
“Contact Us” is information that can be used to reply to an inquiry that you have made through our website. We collect Personal Information such as your name; company name; age or year of birth; postal addresses; e-mail addresses; telephone numbers etc… so that we may reply to your inquiry. We may at times send you periodic emails and/or product information. The information you provide will be stored in our database for future communication.
Site Usage Information
As is the case with many Web sites, our servers may automatically collect your IP address when you visit our Site, and we may associate that with your domain name or that of your Internet access provider. We may also capture certain “clickstream data” pertaining to your Site usage. Clickstream data includes, for example, information about your computer or device, Web browser and operating system and their settings, the referring page that linked you to the Site, the pages, content or ads you see or click on during your visit and when and for how long you do so, items you download, the next Web site you visit when you leave the Site, and any search terms you have entered on the Site or a referral site.
In addition, we may deploy various tracking technologies on the Site to collect additional information about your Site visits. For example:
- Cookies are small data files stored on your computer or device at the request of a Web site. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your Web browser, and may enable us to recognize you as the same user who was at our Site in the past, and relate your use of the Site to other information about you, such as your Site usage information and Personal Information. Cookies may also be used to enhance your experience on the Site (for example, by storing your username so you can log in easily, keeping you logged into the Site after you have provided your password, and storing the contents of your shopping cart as you browse) or to collect general usage and aggregated statistical information and detect and prevent fraud. Most browsers can be set to detect cookies and give you an opportunity to reject them, but refusing cookies may, in some cases, inhibit or preclude your use of the Site or its features.
These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or by our service providers or partners on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you, and relate your Site Usage Information to other information about you, including your Personal Information.
By using our Web Site, you consent to our use of these tracking technologies as described above.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not change our tracking practices (which are explained in more detail under “Site Usage Information” above) in response to “do-not-track” (DNT) settings in your web browser. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
Our third party partners, such as ad networks, web analytics companies and social media and networking platforms, collect information about your online activities over time and across our Site and other online properties. These third parties do not change their tracking practices in response to DNT settings in your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor DNT settings. We utilize Google analytics for our web analytics and you can opt out from your data being used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To opt out of internet-based behavioral advertising, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
How is your information used?
We or our service providers may use the information we collect from and about you to perform the following business functions:
- responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
- market research
- consistent with any communications preferences you have set on this Site, sending you or calling you with marketing and other communications, including information about products, services, and events, of ours and of others, that we think might interest you.
- protecting our rights and property
- customizing our Site to your interests and history with us
- other purposes disclosed when personal information is submitted to us
To perform the above functions, we may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including both Personal Information and Site Usage Information, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources (including third parties) such as demographic information and updated contact information. We or our service providers may also use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of, the Site, our e-mails and our other messaging campaigns both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
©2016 Premier Brands of America Inc. All claims valid only in the U.S.
Effective Date: July 1, 2016